Artistic Director of Actors Movement Studio NYC, Movement Specialist, Period Style Choreographer for:
- The Other Mozart,
- Here Arts Festival NYC,
- Cherry Lane Theatre’s All for One Festival,
- Berkshire Fringe Festival.
Directing credits include:
- Bette Davis Ain’t for Sissies (Five Stars at Edinburgh Fringe Festival),
- St. James Theatre Studio London UK;
- Theater Row,
- Laurie Beechman,
- 59E59 Theater in NYC,
- Garbo Dreams (Red Room NYC).
- The Contrast (Mirror Repertory Company St Clements),
- An Ideal Husband and Tartuffe (Sonnet Repertory NYC).
Certified teacher Williamson Technique and Period Styles including; Edwardian, Elizabethan and Restoration. Certified Teacher Michael Chekhov Technique, trained with Anne Bogart, Tina Landau, SITI Company, Viewpoints & Suzuki. Extensive training in (RasaBoxes),with Richard Schechner NYU. Performance studies and East Coast Artists, trained in Laban Fundamentals, at Laban Institute NYC. Assistant Professor University of the Arts, Philadelphia, New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts, taught movement Internationally at Acting Conservatories and Universities including:
- Mason Gross School of the Arts;
- Rutgers State University;
- Williamstown Theatre Festival;
- BAM, De Lindenberg in Netherlands;
- State Theatre School in Odense, Denmark;
- Ophelia Theatre School in Copenhagen and NYSSA New York State Summer School of the Arts.
Founding Member of Expanded Arts & Shakespeare in the Parking Lot NYC.
Featured in Backstage and American Theater Magazine in 2011 on the current trends in movement training in theater education. Currently writing a book on physical technique for the actor, The Art of Transformation; Crossing Pedagogy. Member of SAG/AFTRA, AEA, SSDC.